• Hi and welcome to GoneGambling

TOURNAMENT TRIATHLON SEPTEMBER--SPONSORED BY iNetBet!

DEEDEEMOE

Super Moderator
This Weekend's bounties will be: 1.12 MILLION GG's and $1,120 in iNetBet CASH !
Get to it! Snap up that Bounty!

All you have to do to win this Oh Boy Bounty is be the First Place winner of both Individual Tournaments and be on the First Place crew in the Team Tournament. Give it a go!

Here is the Triathlon line-up:
MOON ROCKET Tournament for Individuals - begins Friday, 1AM, EDT
KIDNAPPED Team Tournament - begins Saturday, 1AM, EDT
EARTHQUAKE Tournament for Individuals - begins Sunday, 1AM, EDT

DON'T FORGET--in order to COLLECT all that iNetBet cash, you'll need to make a minimum deposit of $50 within the past 30 days PRIOR to the start of the Team Tournament.
As always, each Tournament runs three days.
Good Luck!

charbrow

Pickled Onion
Moonrocket tourny

Moonrocket tourny

Can get in to play get message that say not opened yet it's 1:12 pm where I am now

DEEDEEMOE

Super Moderator
I'm trying to figure out what the problem is, everything in the tourney system says it is running until you try to play the game, then you get a pop up saying the tourney hasn't started yet... sheesh. I will try to get hold of greedygirl and continue to try and figure out what is causing this.

DEEDEEMOE

Super Moderator
Oh no! It looks like the tourney time has glitched and swooshed out the teams.

Jeff is working on it and thinks he can bring the teams back, please be patient.

Last edited:

DEEDEEMOE

Super Moderator
Jeff is still working on the system clock and timers. It is all getting fixed but the team tourney had to be scrapped in the process.

The Kidnapped Team tourney is going to be scheduled to start tomorrow at the usual time.
Team Captains, you can rebuild your teams up now, and sorry for all the inconvenience.

The following Earthquake Individuals tournament will start the following day after the team tourney.

Thank goodness we have a long weekend !

To those that did manage to get some spins in on the now scrapped tourney, please pm me with your estimate of how many spins you did and I will reimburse you your points.

Last edited:

DEEDEEMOE

Super Moderator
Moon Rocket Tourney CLOSING LATE TONIGHT

Moon Rocket Tourney CLOSING LATE TONIGHT

PLEASE BE AWARE that since the Moon Rocket Tornament opened 1 hour late (due to system timer problem),

THIS TOURNAMENT WILL CLOSE ONE HOUR LATE ALSO.

The remaining tournaments will close at the normal closing hour.

Thank you