• Hi and welcome to GoneGambling

Who wants to give some GG points? Who needs some GG points?

bhayes

Pickled Onion
yes me

yes me

if anyone can spare any I would so appreciate it thanks Barb:( sorry this was a duplicate sent unintentionally

Last edited:

bhayes

Pickled Onion
me please

me please

Got so many GG's that you don't know what to do with them all?
Or are you down on your luck and low on GG's?
Well here's the place where you can get together and share the love!

please DEEDEEMOE if you could would love to have some to play with not my best month whatsoever......lol Barb bhayes

bhayes

Pickled Onion
me please

me please

Got so many GG's that you don't know what to do with them all?
Or are you down on your luck and low on GG's?
Well here's the place where you can get together and share the love!

apologies my posts seem to duplicate i noticed this yesterday and also receved a message someone deposited ggs into my account and nothing was there. maybe im doing something wrong unintentionally

laceysoft

Pickled Onion
I asked a couple friends

I asked a couple friends

But it seems wth the holiday weekend they may be busy ..but I am outta gg's can someone help please....I have a conversion..thanks so much in advance if ya can

krystalkitty

OK. You talked me into it...I gifted 2x this week and you will be 3x.....I never gift....something must be wrong with me:) Actually, there is...I crashed and burned on our moped.....Oops!!!!

ChrisNobles

Fried Onion
Say it aint so!!!!

Say it aint so!!!!

OK. You talked me into it...I gifted 2x this week and you will be 3x.....I never gift....something must be wrong with me:) Actually, there is...I crashed and burned on our moped.....Oops!!!!

Not a crash and burn on the Moped? What happened? Were you recklessly weaving in and out of traffic on the freeway? Drag racing? Kamikazed by a Crazed Jogger ??

I figured it was ok to joke a bit and you were gonna be ok since you were on the site. do hope that you are ok and wish you a speedy and complete recovery.

What is that joke about mopeds and your friends seeing you on one? Hmmm..It cant remember...;)

gagurl

Fried Onion
terrible luck

terrible luck

:( :( :( :(. Got the worst luck these days. If anyone can spare a few would be much appreciated. Thanks and glgl

laceysoft

Pickled Onion
OMG I am so sorry kk.I never came back in the forum to see if someone mentioned they gifted me.....my mind has not been working...thanks so so much...and hope your ok after crashing on your moped...geez kk we don't need you getting hurt.

Now though after a couple people gifte me I find myself without gg's again....I am so sorry my firends to ask again, but could someone help...it keeps me distracted during the day to have some semblance of fun.
Oh and I did win the minor on cash salad but I did not get anything when I played...but I had fun lol thanks gg for that opportunity.

gagurl

Fried Onion
laceysoft

laceysoft

good to see you.....yes this site has its way of keeping us distracted when we need it the most....now go play and have fun...glgl ;) ;) ;)