• Hi and welcome to GoneGambling

Who wants to give some GG points? Who needs some GG points?

laceysoft

Pickled Onion
Re: my favorite tournament

Re: my favorite tournament

earthquake is playing... can someone please help me out with gg's to play...i would so appreciate it ...thanks in avance

Last edited:

laceysoft

Pickled Onion
Ha... I am having issues

Ha... I am having issues

Oh my playing Earthquake... Lost all my gg's oh yeah and cash salad... Man those critters go bye bye sooooo fast... Thanks to one of our lovely members I am so appreciative I even got to play today... But now I am hoping maybe...just maybe another wonderful member may grace me with a few more gg's!!! I just love gonegambling and thanks so much for all you do and the members who support me!!!

Oh did I tell you smile and have a wonderful fun filled weekend!!!! We'll see I just did :):cool:

laceysoft

Pickled Onion
Oh yeah oh yeah

Oh yeah oh yeah

I am so chair dancing ...thank you to whoever gifted me again...I thought my Sunday is fun day as gonna not start out so good....but I can play again...gg members rock!!!!

laceysoft

Pickled Onion
Oh sugar shack!!!!

Oh sugar shack!!!!

I am outta points... Yeah again... If can help that would be soooooo awesome!!! You know I gift when I can ..and to a gg angel I would be forever grateful..thanks in advance!!!

marielynne

Fried Onion
Thanks so so much whoever gifted me

Lacey, in the gifting section it tells me who I have gifted for the week, names and amounts. Below that there is a section for who has gifted you for the week. Does yours show I gifted you? Was wondering because I see people thanking others like they dont know who gifted them and it should be listed in that section (thank you by the way you are so sweet you always thank people who gift....muuuuuwaaaa! ) I was wondering if this function works or not. :) xx

ps...last gift wasnt from me, it was a gg angel !

Last edited:

laceysoft

Pickled Onion
Man I am out again

Man I am out again

and this is only Thursday...I be going crazy not to play...maybe another gg angel can help...thanks if you can

mrsbuda1

Pickled Onion
I'M IN NEED OF GGS PLEASE

I'M IN NEED OF GGS PLEASE

I'M IN NEED OF GGS PLEASE.I'D BE MOST GRATEFUL ANY GIFTER, AND THANK YOU

laceysoft

Pickled Onion
Oh pretty please

Oh pretty please

Can someone please take pity on me and gift this old gal some gg' so would so appreciate it...it's Friday night and I have no excitement going on so gone gambling is my thrill for a hot date lmao... Thanks if ya can help

laceysoft

Pickled Onion
ms shirleem we are both gg deprived

ms shirleem we are both gg deprived

no fun on the weekend for sure without gg's... i hope someone helps us..I know I would be so grateful