• Hi and welcome to GoneGambling

Who wants to give some GG points? Who needs some GG points?

laceysoft

Pickled Onion
Re: Here we go

Re: Here we go

I am in need of gg's...if someone could help I would appreciate it......thanks in advance

Last edited:

laceysoft

Pickled Onion
It's been a couple days

It's been a couple days

That I asked for gg's...and I am out again...so many things I would love to do...play the tournament(earthquake) and then I have a conversion for Slotland...if someone could be so kind to help I truly thank you in advance.

It is one of those darn weeks again...please don't get frustrated with me......I shall pay forward as I always do when others are in need.

Deb....the gg poor beggar :crazy::crazy:

Sueder

Fried Onion
MORE GG'S IF ANYONE HAS ANY

MORE GG'S IF ANYONE HAS ANY

Got so many GG's that you don't know what to do with them all?
Or are you down on your luck and low on GG's?
Well here's the place where you can get together and share the love!

Post if you need 'em (try not to abuse please)
post if you want to help out the need
post if you have comments or questions about gifting
OK IM BACK BEGGING AGAIN PLZ SEND ME SOME GG'S . THANKS SO MUCH IF YOU CAN

shirleem

Pickled Onion
I find myself here again, gg broke, If someone would be so kind to gift me some ggs again i would appreciate it, need to throw some in the sweepstakes and play a game or two, Thank You

bhayes

Pickled Onion
the pathetc loser

the pathetc loser

all,i getm= is conversions and high rollers lately winning is impossble can anyone spare some ggs barb

bhayes

Pickled Onion
s0rry

s0rry

my thread said it duplicted definetely not inemtionallu only posted once just now im still new at these forums. bhayes

Sueder

Fried Onion
need GGS

need GGS

Got so many GG's that you don't know what to do with them all?
Or are you down on your luck and low on GG's?
Well here's the place where you can get together and share the love!

Post if you need 'em (try not to abuse please)
post if you want to help out the need
post if you have comments or questions about gifting

need GG's to try the sweeps any would be great thanks

marielynne

Fried Onion
if anyone can share some, would like to play. thanks

Seems you havent been a member long enough, I tried. Did you check to your Get Lucky game? You should have some to play, just in case you didnt know about them. Once you hit past 30 days I believe, we can gift you. Note....Kikki1 is giving away 9999 gg's. You have to message her with the request. When you hit 30 days check and see if she is still giving them out. :)

bhayes

Pickled Onion
please

please

i am in dire need of ggs cant play anything nothing at all to do but stare at the computer
anyone who can help would be greatly appreciated... i know im a loser:zzz:

bhayes

Pickled Onion
thanks DeeDee

thanks DeeDee

Im not positive it was you but guess it was, how do i figure out who sent the ggs. im still confused with forum myself. just wated to say thank you to you or whoever it was. And also to tell john I saw the video. wheres the duck.
lol Barb:confused:

DEEDEEMOE

Super Moderator
Im not positive it was you but guess it was, how do i figure out who sent the ggs. im still confused with forum myself. just wated to say thank you to you or whoever it was. And also to tell john I saw the video. wheres the duck.
lol Barb:confused:

It wasn't me Barb, it was one of our long time members who's a real sweetie! I'd tell you her name but she may want to remain anonymous.
Unfortunately the system isn't in place to let you know who gifted any longer.

Good luck w/ your GG's

deeds

brunmors

Fried Onion
All out of GG´s

All out of GG´s

Hello everyone.
After playing to much Bingo do I find myself all out of GG points but with two available conversions.
So if anyone has some to spare would it be very much appreciated.

thank you in advance!

username is: brunmors