• Hi and welcome to GoneGambling

Who wants to give some GG points? Who needs some GG points?

juggagrooves

I'm not old...

I'm not old...

And I'm looking to beg for some GGs! Slotland conversion coming up in one day, but only 80 GGs left for me to turn into 2500. Help!

Lots of love, and stuff...

(^_^)

marielynne

Fried Onion
There you go...good luck! If you want to expand your point base, come play on our team spring onions in the tourneys...you never know you could win big! I can regift you on sunday if you run low. Just a suggestion. :) regardless, hope you win big!Capture thumbs.JPG

brunmors

Fried Onion
ANY HELPERS?

ANY HELPERS?

Dear Fellow ONIONS
i find myself with conversations available but I recently plaid away all my
GG points... so it would be great if anyone has some to spare.

thank you!

username: brunmors

kotsy1

Fried Onion
I gifted you
Bruni. good luck with the conversions. think about coming to chat on Sunday to earn some GG's and play in the tournaments. a little effort will go a long way

dfu711

Pickled Onion
Needy

Needy

Mirror mirror on the wall
Who has the GG'S to fill my call
Looking for thousands as claim time nears.
Can anyone out there fulfill my prayers.

Last edited:

juggagrooves

I WOULD APPRECIATE ANY GIFT, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Tried to gift you some, but encountered the error that you had already exceeded the maximum allowed GG points to be gifted to your account.

Did try my absolute best to help out, though.

Anyone else in need of enough GGs for a conversion?

juggagrooves

Yay

Yay

I WOULD APPRECIATE ANY GIFT, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Tried to gift you some, but encountered the error that you had already exceeded the maximum allowed GG points to be gifted to your account.

dfu711

Pickled Onion
Bone Dry

Bone Dry

May you please take a chance and send me some GG'S, as conversion time in near and I need about 10,000
As always thanks in advance.

juggagrooves

Desert del GGs...

Desert del GGs...

Totally dry here as well. Sweltering jackpot keno is not very happy with me. Took all my GGs. Shoot...I remember it was just the other day when I was looking to gift other players, and now look at me...

My gratitude and deepest appreciation for all the magnanimous gifters out there! Blessings to you, and yours! ✌☮✌

cambaby2

Pickled Onion
I just read my inbox

I just read my inbox

I just caught this from my inbox- im a little late in saying so, but thank you! lol
You are welcome to try again! lmao ;)