• Hi and welcome to GoneGambling

???

DEEDEEMOE

Super Moderator
According to that know-it-all Gaia, the month was April of 1998.

I also asked Gaia about Greedy:
Question-
Do you like Greedygirl?
Answer-
Not really. She doesn't like me and she gets around with no panties on! She's not my class of person.

ggirl

Pickled Onion
I have a question! Not sure if this is the best place but its a start! Not last gg but the gg before we were able to see how many ggs someone had before we gifted them. It used to be in the box that would appear when you clicked on random Jackpot. You would be able to type the name and the balance and bank would appear so you knew exactly how many ggs that person had. I saw somewhere on the forum ( I think it was in gifting) where someone asked about that again. I think its a great idea and most helpful to have that info. Any possibility to have that back? Or! Maybe it already is and I don't know it.......thanks!

ggirl

Pickled Onion
what is the original launch date for GG? Oldest members age? :p

oldest member could very well be my mom she is heck she is so old im not even sure anymore i think 86? could be 87 but im thinking 86 if i asked her she would hurt me so ill leave it at that. Im a pretty old member myself. I had a different name and then I needed to come up with a new name and John came up with ggirl....for 9999 ggs anyone know what my name was before ggirl? Im going to post this in the gifting thread so I think deb would be appreciative if you guess there, if there are even any guesses!

Jas2587

Pickled Onion
I have a question! Not sure if this is the best place but its a start! Not last gg but the gg before we were able to see how many ggs someone had before we gifted them. It used to be in the box that would appear when you clicked on random Jackpot. You would be able to type the name and the balance and bank would appear so you knew exactly how many ggs that person had. I saw somewhere on the forum ( I think it was in gifting) where someone asked about that again. I think its a great idea and most helpful to have that info. Any possibility to have that back? Or! Maybe it already is and I don't know it.......thanks!

I personally don't think its anyone's business how many GG's each player has that just opens a can of worms for people to start emailing private messaging players for GG"s. If you need GG's that is what the gifting forum is for. In the past I remember a member not going to name the person had tons of GG's and was very gifting to some people if word got out that they gave GG's and they didn't get any that person was belittled in keno chat.
That is my opinion on the matter

GreedyGirl

Pickled Onion
I personally don't think its anyone's business how many GG's each player has that just opens a can of worms for people to start emailing private messaging players for GG"s. If you need GG's that is what the gifting forum is for. In the past I remember a member not going to name the person had tons of GG's and was very gifting to some people if word got out that they gave GG's and they didn't get any that person was belittled in keno chat.
That is my opinion on the matter

And this is why I've always hated Gifting so much (and so did John, btw). It's a double-edged sword, for sure.

We have some members who legitimately have a 0 balance when they request to be gifted, while there are some who will ask to be gifted simply to amass a stockpile of GG's. Those trying to get over are few and far between these days, but they DO exist.

On the flip side, we have plenty of GG millionaires these days. Some of these millionaires (and others for that matter) have been targets for some of the folks wanting to be gifted...which just is not cool. Through the years, we've had problems with this sort of thing, just as jas2587 has stated.

For this reason, I'm not in favor of showing each member's GG tally. If you're gonna gift someone, just do this from the heart and if it seems as if someone is taking advantage, drop me a PM and I'll check things out.