• Hi and welcome to GoneGambling

A glitch?

DEEDEEMOE

Super Moderator
Just to let you know the site problems are still being worked on, We're doing our best to get things back in order.
Thank you all for your continued patience.

GreedyGirl

Pickled Onion
Update on the Glitch Thingy

Update on the Glitch Thingy

Ok, so...

It appears that much of the 'glitch' has been resolved, although things are a bit sluggish, still.

GREAT NEWS!

I just spoke with Jeff and although technically, he's not really working at GG any longer, he's gonna step in and get rid of the slugs slowing things down. :cheers:

I know you've all been amazingly patient, but I need to ask that you just hang in there a tiny bit longer. Hopefully, by this time tomorrow, things should be finally back to normal. Er, as normal as they get around GG! :D

puddycat

Pickled Onion
Ok, so...

It appears that much of the 'glitch' has been resolved, although things are a bit sluggish, still.

GREAT NEWS!

I just spoke with Jeff and although technically, he's not really working at GG any longer, he's gonna step in and get rid of the slugs slowing things down. :cheers:

I know you've all been amazingly patient, but I need to ask that you just hang in there a tiny bit longer. Hopefully, by this time tomorrow, things should be finally back to normal. Er, as normal as they get around GG! :D

Thsnks Greedy! Just FYI....... I am still not getting Big Scratch at all. Not even sluggish. Thanks to you all for keeping us informed!
puddycat

dokken

Pickled Onion
Haven't been able to play cash salad since the problem began. it sends the information, but returns the same screen.

I've tried Opera, mozilla, and Internet Explorer with the same results.

charbrow

Pickled Onion
Tourney

Tourney

Not only not able to play certain games, I keep getting knocked out of the tourney or the game keeps freezing up:mad: