• Hi and welcome to GoneGambling

Deposit question for US Players @ Slotland & Winaday

shirleem

Pickled Onion
I do not like the checks from Canada, my bank holds them for 30 days and charges 20$ or 30$, I was told they can do a wire transfer if it"s over a certain amount, my bank charges for that also. I asked if they were going to be able to send a US check again and was told they did not know and would let me know. Hopefully it will change.

krystalkitty

I do not like the checks from Canada, my bank holds them for 30 days and charges 20$ or 30$, I was told they can do a wire transfer if it"s over a certain amount, my bank charges for that also. I asked if they were going to be able to send a US check again and was told they did not know and would let me know. Hopefully it will change.

WOW..pretty steep fee's. Not sure what my bank will do, will see when I deposit my check...

jimebear

Pussy Willow
I just got my withdrawal deposited into my bank the same time as always...and this was in the middle of a MERGER of my credit union with another credit union!!

I'm still able to deposit with my regular Visa credit card and one of my MasterCard credit cards as well.

In summary, nothing has changed for me and I live in N.C.

Hope this helps,

Jimebear