• Hi and welcome to GoneGambling

ELIMINATIONS - BIG BROTHER SIDE GAME I

GreedyGirl

Pickled Onion
The first Side Game we have going is simple: Just pick the Houseguest that you believe will be the ULTIMATE winner of BigBrother 17. This is the Houseguest that you`ll know relatively little about, but can feel in your bones will be the last Houseguest standing at the finale.

If you make the accurate pick on this one, you`ll be rewarded with 500,000 GG`s on finale night. Best of all, there will be no splitting amongst other members on this one, so if more than one member accurately picks the winner of BigBrother, each of those members will get a 500,000 GG prize!

And to get you to participate in this Side Game, we`re gonna give you 500 GG`s just for making a pick (the 500 GG`s will be added to your account, July 1st). Just like our Main Game, the Side Games won`t cost a single GG to play!

You only have until June 30th to make your Side Game pick, so don't dilly-dally! ;)

jimebear

Pussy Willow
I don't want to ASSume...but

I don't want to ASSume...but

do we make our SIDE BET for Big Brother under this thread in the forum or is there a special place under the ELIMINATION in addition to the weekly play?

Gracias,
Jimebear

DEEDEEMOE

Super Moderator
Time's a-wasting! Hurry!

Time's a-wasting! Hurry!

Did you read what Greedygirl said about the side game?
And to get you to participate in this Side Game, we`re gonna give you 500 GG`s just for making a pick (the 500 GG`s will be added to your account, July 1st). Just like our Main Game, the Side Games won`t cost a single GG to play!

You only have until June 30th to make your Side Game pick, so don't dilly-dally!

What are you waiting for? Hurry and get your picks in!

jimebear

Pussy Willow
I did it wrong!

I did it wrong!

Its' messed up as it won't let you make the side bet. I put the person I think is going to win it all, under the first elimination because it wouldn't go anywhere else..

Help!

GreedyGirl

Pickled Onion
Its' messed up as it won't let you make the side bet. I put the person I think is going to win it all, under the first elimination because it wouldn't go anywhere else..

Help!

JimWhatchaTalking'BoutWillis--

Please see my response in the other thread...

But wait! Late breaking news!!!

Jim, have you been drinking?!?!? I just had a look at all entries and I see you have an entry in BOTH the Side Game and Main Game.

You just like seeing me jump through hoops, don't you?!?!? :crazy:

babyspet2

Pickled Onion
JimWhatchaTalking'BoutWillis--

Please see my response in the other thread...

But wait! Late breaking news!!!

Jim, have you been drinking?!?!? I just had a look at all entries and I see you have an entry in BOTH the Side Game and Main Game.

You just like seeing me jump through hoops, don't you?!?!? :crazy:

I think I screwed up all away around, it appears the deadline was June 30th. So you can just scratch mine so no one else will get confused. Sorry Vickie:eek: