• Hi and welcome to GoneGambling

--Games Are Down--

DEEDEEMOE

Super Moderator
Parts of the GG site are down including several games, please be patient while things are getting sorted out.

Thanks so much

Dee

mrsbuda1

Pickled Onion
DEEDEEMOE

DEEDEEMOE

DEE I DONT KNOW IF YOU MY EMAIL ABOUT SLOTLAND AND I NOT GETTING WINNING EMAILS FOR MY WIN ON DANG CASH SALAD.IT HAPPENED 5/21/19 AT 3:55:28 AM. PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU FIND OUT THANKS, CONNIE

GreedyGirl

Pickled Onion
DEE I DONT KNOW IF YOU MY EMAIL ABOUT SLOTLAND AND I NOT GETTING WINNING EMAILS FOR MY WIN ON DANG CASH SALAD.IT HAPPENED 5/21/19 AT 3:55:28 AM. PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU FIND OUT THANKS, CONNIE

Hey Connie--

The games appear to be working now, but I'm not sure if Jeff has sorted the email situation yet. I just tried re-issuing the email to you, but I do see we have 1600 emails which appear to be stuck in the queue. One way or another, it'll get sorted for you. ;)

mmljr

Pickled Onion
High roller email and bonus

High roller email and bonus

any idea when this will be fixed - still waiting since Thursday

Thanks have a great Holiday weekend - i could if i got my bonus:puke::booze::puke:

Jas2587

Pickled Onion
as we go can we post the names of the games that we know are down that way we do not lose our GG's

Keno is down
Bob is up

babyspet2

Pickled Onion
Help

Help

I was curious about the members area at the start of a game where you hit start to play and on the right it says members area. Well I hit members area and the game disappeared? Not sure what to do as it is blank. Any suggestions?

DEEDEEMOE

Super Moderator
I think the GG site 'burped' again, it seems like things are back working, I will check stuff out on the site and report anything that is still having problems.

sushi

Pickled Onion
keno not worling

keno not worling

i set a bunch of keno games to play as i slept but they never did. it still have the number of games i bought but they aren't playing through. any ideas?
thank you, sushi

DEEDEEMOE

Super Moderator
keno is down

keno is down

i set a bunch of keno games to play as i slept but they never did. it still have the number of games i bought but they aren't playing through. any ideas?
thank you, sushi

Keno is down sushi, not sure when the game repairs will be completed.