• Hi and welcome to GoneGambling

GG seems slow for me

lasse1

Pickled Onion
In the last week i have had som kind of trouble with the site.
It seems slow, and every hour at 9,16 - 10,16 etc. the site stoppes like in the old days, when racing bet was paid.
Also every night i Loose connection to cs, as when GG had surver updates in my nigth time?
Any1 else experiences any problems like this.
I have tried anything on my pc, and dont have trouble elsewhere.
Lars

marielynne

Fried Onion
Yesterday late afternoon I was unable to access community,the link was down...was ok everywhere else. Checked from my kindle and laptop same results. Off and on I have had freezing and slowing, and it always slow posting here!

Last edited:

GreedyGirl

Pickled Onion
We know about it. The forum is on a separate server and apparently, yesterday there was a vBulletin update which caused the forum to be down for a couple hours. Obviously, the update is done and things are smooth here. Just an FYI--if the main site is slow, that will have zero bearing on the forum site, because they're on different servers.

As far as the main site, I'll be contacting Jeff in a couple hours (it's still early in Australia) and hopefully, he'll get things moving quicker, shortly.

lasse1

Pickled Onion
Hi all
Thanks for info, now i know it's not only me. :)
FYI, the earthquake slot, only runs a few spins, before it runs out of auto.
lars

missmichelle

Pickled Onion
I was having trouble playing the last earthquake tourney. I got it done but just in the nick of time. Having the same trouble with it this time too. Glad I got an early start. lol

Good luck to everyone!

Michelle