• Hi and welcome to GoneGambling

GONEGAMBLING'S TWELVE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS - DAY THREE!

GreedyGirl

Pickled Onion
The GoneGambling Elves are clearly messing with me.

It all began yesterday, with Day Two of GoneGambling`s Twelve Days of Christmas, when the Elves told me they were going to issue our members 10 Knock-Out Level 3 GetLucky`s, when in fact, they sent off 10 Feature GetLucky`s.

Tonight, as I`ve been TRYING to put this mailing together, not once, but TWICE, my writings went unsaved and I`ve had to write this piece all over again. Hopefully, this third time will be the charm.

At the root of all this (I`m quite certain) is Deedeemoe and Drunk Santa. It would appear they`ve been hanging out together and they may be negatively influencing the GoneGambling Elves. If my suspicions turn out to have merit, Deedeemoe could be in for a world of hurt. I`m gonna have to get to the bottom of this...

Making this all that much more worrisome is that we`re only five days away from Sunday`s Annual Holiday Chat with Drunk Santa. The notion that not only Santa will be smashed, but Deedeemoe and our Elves could be equally soused is scary beyond imagination. I MUST get to the bottom of this, STAT!

The date for the Annual Holiday Chat is December 20th and as luck would have it, it will land on that new `alternate` time, being 1PM, EST and will end at 3PM, EST. Hope you`ll be joining us for all the crazy merriment!

DAY THREE OF GONEGAMBLING`S TWELVE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS GIFT IS...

Today you`ll be treated to 24 hours of 7-minute Racing Cup AND 10 Standard GetLucky`s! That`s right! For the next 24 hours, you`ll be able to race those goofy little ponies every 7 minutes! Have fun with that!

LAST BUT NOT LEAST

Q: What`s the difference between Snowmen and Snowladies?

A: Snowballs.

C`mon, now--that was better than yesterday`s joke, no?!?

Enjoy Day Three and as always, win BIG!!!

Greedygirl

doc3738

Pickled Onion
I think the whole bunch are drunk

I think the whole bunch are drunk

I have just read this news letter and now I have a question
The letter states we should have gotten 10 get lucky vouchers
I have gotten 25 each day for the first two days
So either I am not reading this news letter correctly ,Greedy is as drunk as the rest of the bunch and has no idea
what we are getting or there is a big mistake
Has anyone else got more than 10- each day
I did not think anything about it for the first two letters as I was
thinking a joke was being played about being 10 and it was really 25
but with this newsletter it raises a concern
I would not have played that many I had any idea they were not the right amount