• Hi and welcome to GoneGambling

GREEDY PLEASE HELP

mrsbuda1

Pickled Onion
GREEDY, MY GGS WERE TAKEN FOR A CONVERSION BUT I DIDN'T GET IT,AND NOW I HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHER 30 DAYS TO GET 1?? SO I'M OUT EVERYTHING??THE GGS, THE CONVERSION, AND THE 30 DAYS I WAITED FOR THIS CONVERSION??

kikki1

Pickled Onion
Mine were taken too, but im sure it went through. But as Greedy wrote, these problems also aflected the email server. So please wait and see, if the email will come through soon.
Im sure this will be sorted out asap
kikki1

GreedyGirl

Pickled Onion
GREEDY, MY GGS WERE TAKEN FOR A CONVERSION BUT I DIDN'T GET IT,AND NOW I HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHER 30 DAYS TO GET 1?? SO I'M OUT EVERYTHING??THE GGS, THE CONVERSION, AND THE 30 DAYS I WAITED FOR THIS CONVERSION??

Take a deep breath...and maybe one of Deedeemoe's martinis...

As I stated in my post, earlier, we did the re-start of the site and it created some new challenges. It's going to take a bit of time to figure things out, but (and this is for everyone!) posting, emailing, PM'ing is not going to help matters--it's only taking time away from what we're trying to focus on.

I've spent the morning going back and forth with our hosting company regarding this and they've been trying other fixes--we're going to continue to do this until it is a reasonable time to contact Jeff.

And I can honestly say that since as long as I can remember, we've always treated members fairly when things like this happen, so I wouldn't be panicking over your conversion at this point. I'm sure once the tech side of this is sorted out, we'll be able to sort out everyone's issues.

Sorry if I'm cranky/grumpy/bitchy, but this has been a nightmare. :crazy:

gungadin

Pickled Onion
GGs

GGs

I played all my GLs yesterday and no GGs went to the bank, I had approx 12,000 in play that did not go to my bank, now today I log on and I have 200 GGs to play and ZERO in my bank? My bank had around 5,000 and another 12,000 that wouldn't auto deposit. So now I have lost ~ 17K. ?????????

jjjamms

Pickled Onion
12/22/15 Penny Drop $30 Win for Slotland email not received or credited at Slotland

12/22/15 Penny Drop $30 Win for Slotland email not received or credited at Slotland

I have tried to repeatedly to re-email my Penny drop win of $30 since I did not receive the original email, but no email from gonegambling or Slotland, nor a credit to my Slotland account. Date of win is today 12/22.

jjjamms

jjjamms

Pickled Onion
I have tried to repeatedly to re-email my Penny drop win of $30 since I did not receive the original email, but no email from gonegambling or Slotland, nor a credit to my Slotland account. Date of win is today 12/22.

jjjamms

Got credit over at Slotland for the Penny Drop win. TY!

bhayes

Pickled Onion
enjoy that martini

enjoy that martini

Take a deep breath...and maybe one of Deedeemoe's martinis...

As I stated in my post, earlier, we did the re-start of the site and it created some new challenges. It's going to take a bit of time to figure things out, but (and this is for everyone!) posting, emailing, PM'ing is not going to help matters--it's only taking time away from what we're trying to focus on.

I've spent the morning going back and forth with our hosting company regarding this and they've been trying other fixes--we're going to continue to do this until it is a reasonable time to contact Jeff.

And I can honestly say that since as long as I can remember, we've always treated members fairly when things like this happen, so I wouldn't be panicking over your conversion at this point. I'm sure once the tech side of this is sorted out, we'll be able to sort out everyone's issues.

Sorry if I'm cranky/grumpy/bitchy, but this has been a nightmare. :crazy:

rnjoy that martini your the best