• Hi and welcome to GoneGambling

Greedygirl is back online

DEEDEEMOE

Super Moderator
Greedygirl is finally back online, and is now feverishly going through her enormous backlog of email and generally trying to get caught up with stuff as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience as she sorts through things.

Greedy said to tell you that we should see a get-lucky newsletter sometime tomorrow, and that we should be seeing her in chat this sunday.

:)

mrsbuda1

Pickled Onion
DANG I GUESS THAT MEANS I HAVE TO START BEHAVING AGAIN..LOL :D WELCOME HOME GREEDY :wine:
Greedygirl is finally back online, and is now feverishly going through her enormous backlog of email and generally trying to get caught up with stuff as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience as she sorts through things.

Greedy said to tell you that we should see a get-lucky newsletter sometime tomorrow, and that we should be seeing her in chat this sunday.

:)

GreedyGirl

Pickled Onion
Yep, I'm back--heaps of work and I couldn't be happier to tackle it!

Hope everyone's been doing well--can't wait to catch up on everything! :cheers:

babyspet2

Pickled Onion
Yep, I'm back--heaps of work and I couldn't be happier to tackle it!

Hope everyone's been doing well--can't wait to catch up on everything! :cheers:

It is about dang time....Tell joe he is on own his own, I know he is a big boy now on his own lol.

As for as mrsb goes she has done fell off the wagon:) I know this because we were locked up at same time lol
:puke::cool:

mrsbuda1

Pickled Onion
LMAO@VICKIE, SHE STARTED IT...BAHAHA
It is about dang time....Tell joe he is on own his own, I know he is a big boy now on his own lol.

As for as mrsb goes she has done fell off the wagon:) I know this because we were locked up at same time lol
:puke::cool:

kikki1

Pickled Onion
Well knowing, she might be busy, but still asking, Is she online or what?
Have sent her pm's and no answer, thats not like her.
Sorry for being annoying
kikki1:wine::wine::wine:

babyspet2

Pickled Onion
Mrsb. I did not start it..you did! and when the officer told you to go heel to 9 times you ask him hin on whose feet (GEEZ):p

So, I just got in the paddy wagon with my beer lol!!!!:cool:

Love ya girl!!