• Hi and welcome to GoneGambling

MAIN SITE ISSUES - RESOLVED? LATEST UPDATE

GreedyGirl

Pickled Onion
I'm gonna be brief, with more to come in the morning.

Yes, it looks as if things are back on track with banking and Conversions although for some, these may still be trickling in and we have no way of knowing just how long this will take. It's for this reason that we're giving things 24 hours before we jump back into giving Holiday gifts, etc., as we're still not 100% that we won't have any further glitches.

PLEASE BE PATIENT!!!

As I mentioned, there may still be some things trickling in--this includes Conversion emails. Until the dust settles, we won't begin looking at these issues, so complaining, sending emails, PM's and posting in the forum is only going to create more unnecessary drama. Again, I'll be addressing this in the morning.

And giant thanks going out to Jeff who genuinely worked tirelessly on this over the past 48 hours! :thumbsup:

deemac80

Thanks for the update :)

Thanks for the update :)

Just wanted to say thank you for the update, I can imagine you are busy anyway with Christmas and all so I will wait till after its over to send you the copies of the emails I received for conversion and the two bonus get lucky prizes I won. You guys are great and got this fixed in a miraculous amount of time. You guys are the bestest :) Merry Christmas to all :) :cheers: