• Hi and welcome to GoneGambling

Member of the Week - Feb. 25, 2015

GreedyGirl

Pickled Onion
motw - ChrisNobles-x.jpg

ChrisNobles is one of our ‘newer’ members with a bit more than two years at GoneGambling. He’s not one of the most prolific members, but he’s active in supporting our sponsors and recently had an exciting win at WinADay—his joy was obvious in his posting about it! It just seems right to keep ChrisNoble’s winning streak going by giving him the Member of the Week honors! Enjoy your bling, Chris! :wine:

ChrisNobles

Fried Onion
I'd Like to Thank The Academy..and all the petal peelers that keep this onion going..

I'd Like to Thank The Academy..and all the petal peelers that keep this onion going..

What An Honor!!! Thanks so much for the Bling Gone Gambling..I really appreciate it.. The NEW FORUM LOOKS GREAT...Never know what you will find when you peel a few layers back eh? That being said..a few words....

It doesnt matther whether you are a Fledgling Greenie, Ripe for the plucking, or one of the eternal picklers....First and Foremost you are an onion...So...when they ask YOU...."Where the hell have you been Onion?" You just peel back a layer....look em square in their teary irritated eye and tell'Em....:mad:"The soup can wait & so can you!!! Cause I have GONEGAMBLING!!!!!:cheers::cheers::cheers: BEST OF LUCK TO ALL AND MAY YOUR NEXT SPIN BE THE ONE!!!!

ChrisNobles

Fried Onion
WTG handsome! I sure had fun with your other bling the other day! Guess who?

Yeah...about the other day.......You used to called me Crazy!!!! I told you what was gonna happen...Now all you call me is OFTEN!!! ...Guess who?? Really?? Lemme see...hmmm.... So many Di..vas to choose from..I'll just Di if (i D)ont figure it out!!! and Im not ready to Di....What ever will i Di *do...

ggirl

Pickled Onion
I am DI ying from laughter. I better be careful it could prove to be fatal in my case! And further! What will you ever Di do about it?