• Hi and welcome to GoneGambling

problem

cartykillen

hi recently signed up in forum and was accepted but i have problem when try to sign up in games and onion
and other gg stuff i hope someone could help me fix this it is error everytime
happygambling regards
cartykillen

DEEDEEMOE

Super Moderator
Hi cartykillen,
You will need to register again for membership to the rest of Gonegambling. When you go off the forum page and on to any other page, look for the signup tab near the top right of the page. Use the same info you used to sign up for the gg forum. :thumbsup:

veebot

that i got info from gaia but it say errr everytime i try even tried to clear cookies maybe script error or ?
:confused:
Hi cartykillen - I know this is frustrating but please try again and if you are still having problems then you can post that here. I am sure that the problem can be fixed soon and we look forward to having you as a member here.

Sincerely,

Vickie/veebot - Member Support

cartykillen

Hi cartykillen - I know this is frustrating but please try again and if you are still having problems then you can post that here. I am sure that the problem can be fixed soon and we look forward to having you as a member here.

Sincerely,

Vickie/veebot - Member Support

signed up and as usual error it is to bad se if i can post a screen shot

View attachment 68

Last edited by a moderator:

krystalkitty

TY for the screenshot! I am not really tech savvy, so am not sure what the problem could be. Rest assured your problem is noted and will be taken care of! TY for your patience! And Welcome to Gonegambling:)

GreedyGirl

Pickled Onion
Hi cartykillen--

Thanks for the screenshot. I'm removing it from this post, as I don't want anyone to get your personal information.

I will, however, ask Jeff (our tech-guy) to look into the problem and get it resolved for you. ;-)

Thanks!

cartykillen

thanks

thanks

TY for the screenshot! I am not really tech savvy, so am not sure what the problem could be. Rest assured your problem is noted and will be taken care of! TY for your patience! And Welcome to Gonegambling:)

thanks for that and i am looking forward to join gg
cheers and happy patricks day
cartyykillen