• Hi and welcome to GoneGambling

SITE/EMAIL PROBLEMS

GreedyGirl

Pickled Onion
In case you hadn't yet noticed, I'm sure you will, soon enough...

We're having a bit of site issues right now. :crazy:

Our email server has seemed to have taken the weekend off (since when do servers do Spring Break???) and the site is running fairly sluggish.

Jeff has already looked into the email situation and unfortunately, because this is a server issue, there's nothing he can do. Bryan is currently out of town on holiday and I've yet to be able to reach him--and I'm not sure I will be, anytime soon.

I'm doing the best I can to get all this resolved, but I'd like to ask that everyone be patient until I'm able to find someone to fix things up.

And FWIW, you may want to look in the Newsletters/Mailings section of the forum. Just sayin'. ;)

webzcas

Administrator
Staff member
The site should be quite a bit quicker now. Still looking into the mail server issue. Will keep you posted...

babyspet2

Pickled Onion
Site/Email Problems

Site/Email Problems

I didn't didn't know what was going on when I had to get up early to be admitted in hospital this morning at 9 am but I sure had fun with them.

Then the doctors office called and they had an emergency so guess who got bumped. Now I have to be there at 5 am tomorrow morning for surgery. I am beginning to feel like greedy:crazy: it feels like I have been waiting for months when it really only has been a few weeks. So hopefully all goes well. I want be at chat sunday but will be thinking of all of you and scattering fairy dust on all members to win big.

Congrats to you greedy and all others that worked on the site, it is like lightning now compared to the way it was working.

Ya'll are GREAT!!!!!!

ok, off to finish getting things done and will see ya next week.

Vickie:thumbsup: