• Hi and welcome to GoneGambling

so Sad GG Member went to Heaven

Jas2587

Pickled Onion
it is with great sadness that I am posting this but our Dear friend fellow GG member Leann passed away this past Wednesday she had stage 4 cancer and my heart is breaking Heaven has truly gained an Angel I can't stop crying it so sad

GreedyGirl

Pickled Onion
Beyond sad--a huge loss for so many people.

Leann was an incredibly special person, kind, giving and someone I feel very lucky to have gotten to know beyond GoneGambling. I can remember when I first moved from L.A. to El Paso and was going through a very tough time, Leann would be on the phone, listening...reminding me that I'd get through all I was going through. She had a way of making the impossible seem possible.

I can't imagine how difficult this will be for her husband Art--it's difficult to think of one without the other. I just wish Art and their family and friends all the very best.

Gonna really miss Leann.

LaurieK

Pickled Onion
Landa...

Landa...

I am so sorry to hear of Landa's passing. What a sweet, kind soul she was. She will be greatly missed by those of us at GG. My thoughts and prayers go out to her whole family. :cry:

Laurie

mistyshade

Pickled Onion
Passed Away

Passed Away

I have no idea what to say.
Leann, along with her husband Art, have been great friends to helen and myself over the years. We are both very sorry to hear she has passed away.
All I can say is Art will not be alone here with all the friends he has.

Phil.

DEEDEEMOE

Super Moderator
Oh what sad news, everybody here loved Leann.
Leann had been a member since November of 2003 and was a cherished GG friend through the years by all who knew her. She was so witty and fun, supportive to the site and helpful to other members.
To Landa's husband Stretch11235 : Art, I am so sorry for your loss, I can't begin to imagine what you are going through, wish I could give you a hug. My favorite memories of Leann are from chat when she would have us all in stitches. Sending best thoughts and wishes to you and your family.
-dee