Cornucopia
Friends & Family
Green Bean Casserole
Pilgrims
Pumpkin Pie
Turkey
(Nobody guessed all 7)

Can you Guess ?

Below is a list of things associated with Thanksgiving. I've picked 7 items from this list. Your task is to try to guess the 7 items I've chosen.
List your 7 choices in reply this post. You will win 1,000 GG's for every match you've made to my picks. If you can match all 7 of my picks will win an extra 10,000 GG's.

(Please, only one reply of 7 items from the below list. More than one reply post will disqualify you.
This contest will stay up through Thanksgiving night, prizes will be awarded the following day.)

Autumn
Black Friday
Celebrate
Cornucopia
Cranberry sauce
Fall
Friends & Family
Feast
Gobble
Gravy
Green Bean Casserole
Harvest
Mashed Potatoes
Native Americans
November
Pilgrims
Plymouth
Pumpkin Pie
Stuffing
Sweet Potatoes/Yams
Thanks
Tradition
Turkey

Last edited:

babyspet2

Pickled Onion
Can you Guess ?

Below is a list of things associated with Thanksgiving. I've picked 7 items from this list. Your task is to try to guess the 7 items I've chosen.
List your 7 choices in reply this post. You will win 1,000 GG's for every match you've made to my picks. If you can match all 7 of my picks will win an extra 10,000 GG's.

(Please, only one reply of 7 items from the below list. More than one reply post will disqualify you.
This contest will stay up through Thanksgiving night, prizes will be awarded the following day.)

Autumn
Black Friday
Celebrate
Cornucopia
Cranberry sauce
Fall
Friends & Family
Feast
Gobble
Gravy
Green Bean Casserole
Harvest