• Hi and welcome to GoneGambling

Totally Random Jackpot Win

jimebear

Pussy Willow
Just pays to browse around GG.
I hardly play this but was visiting some games and alas, found this one with a nice jackpot and put it on auto for a while. Voila!

Good luck all,

Jimebear

Totally Random Win.jpg

jimebear

Pussy Willow
You've been here 18 years?????
I thought I was an "old timer" at 11 years!!

I know, it was strange for the jackpot to be that high, I thought. I check it a few times a MONTH, and it's always under 3 or 4K so I just ignored it.
But for some reason last night, I checked it and set on auto and within an hour had won.

I didn't post this but I remember from previous experience that this jackpot resets at half the amount that was won, so it was still a nice jackpot at 9K after I won. I figured, what the heck, and set it on auto and won the 9K as well a little while later!!!

I woke up this morning to see I had won cash salad mini, so it's been won of those lucky streaks, we all get from time to time.

Thanks for the message and I wish you good luck!!

Jimebear

drone1000

Pickled Onion
WTG i have hit it 3 times in the last couple of days with 29k high.

4/19/2015 10:33:01 PM 15987 16154 TR 4 x Jackpot Symbols Win GG Points Jackpot!
Jackpot Symbols
4/21/2015 12:01:24 AM 29326 29482 TR 4 x Jackpot Symbols Win GG Points Jackpot!
Jackpot Symbols
4/21/2015 11:34:17 PM 9693 9867 TR 4 x Jackpot Symbols Win GG Points Jackpot!
Jackpot Symbols

jimebear

Pussy Willow
WOW....

WOW....

That's great!
I thought the one I got was huge, but was less than HALF of what you won! Who needs to win a tourney when you get those kinds of jackpots!!

Thanks for sharing!
Jimebear

thomasina

Pickled Onion
Random jackpot

Random jackpot

Sorry, it was a typo. Been here around 10 years. :wine:
You've been here 18 years?????
I thought I was an "old timer" at 11 years!!

I know, it was strange for the jackpot to be that high, I thought. I check it a few times a MONTH, and it's always under 3 or 4K so I just ignored it.
But for some reason last night, I checked it and set on auto and within an hour had won.

I didn't post this but I remember from previous experience that this jackpot resets at half the amount that was won, so it was still a nice jackpot at 9K after I won. I figured, what the heck, and set it on auto and won the 9K as well a little while later!!!

I woke up this morning to see I had won cash salad mini, so it's been won of those lucky streaks, we all get from time to time.

Thanks for the message and I wish you good luck!!

Jimebear