• Hi and welcome to GoneGambling

Unbelievable but True

dokken

Pickled Onion
Evidently Florida passed a law stating that all state employee's are forbidden to use the words, "Climate Change, or Global Warning" in the day to day operations of duties. Last week, one employee gave a speech and used the words "Global Warming" and was later suspended for a week without pay.

BryanB

Master of Onions
Staff member
Evidently Florida passed a law stating that all state employee's are forbidden to use the words, "Climate Change, or Global Warning" in the day to day operations of duties. Last week, one employee gave a speech and used the words "Global Warming" and was later suspended for a week without pay.

Idiots. The only place it seems that people deny science is in the US, and in backward countries like Saudi Arabia (they execute sorcerers).

EmilysQuotes.Com-climate-change-political-dimensions-odd-people-choice-EMc2-facts-science-funny-.jpg

jimebear

Pussy Willow
That's One of MANY Reasons, Why I Left Florida!

That's One of MANY Reasons, Why I Left Florida!

When Scott became governor, I knew it was a bad sign...when he got RE-Elected, I was so relieved I was out of that state.
I know you can't judge anyone simply by the way they look...but look at him and see if you don't see the same "bizarre/out-of-touch/alien/whack-o/shark eyed/ just plain weird looking" goof ball, that I do.

God Bless America (with an extra blessing for Florida) and pass the black-eyed peas!

Jimebear