• Hi and welcome to GoneGambling

Who wants to give some GG points? Who needs some GG points?

mrsbuda1

Pickled Onion
THANK YOU

THANK YOU

THANK YOU TO WHOMEVER GIFTED ME, I'M SOOOOO GRATEFUL. I DON'T KNOW WHO IT WAS BECAUSE THE GIFTING SECTION ISN'T LISTING IT TO LET ME KNOW, SORRY. AGAIN THANK YOU :booze:

laceysoft

Pickled Onion
awesome

awesome

I used dokken gg's he gifted me and I didn't want to ask again...but just woke up and someone else gifted me and I thank you so much for that...I can play till cat time lol

laceysoft

Pickled Onion
son of a bun

son of a bun

I am totally outta gg points....now how does that work haha? Called BS, CS and tournament...oh the thrill of it all!!!! Back to boredom unless... maybe just maybe.... somebody sprinkles gg fairdust upon me...*hint hint hint* thanks if ya can!!!!

Deb

***Update*** Thanks to the lovely gg angel who sprinkled fairy dust on me lol***

Last edited:

laceysoft

Pickled Onion
Oh sugar shack

Oh sugar shack

I am outta points again...I played kidnapped tournament and quite a few went to that...I wanna play earthquake tourney that starts tonight...if anyone can please help I would appreciate it ...thanks in advance.

Deb

*** Update**

Well once again I woke up just now and checked and oh my I was bestowed some gg's from someone and I cannot tell you enough whom ever gifted me thank you so much. I can now play earthquake tourney and with the get lucky newsletter more gg's I am a happy camper...you members are amazing as well as Deb and Dee!!!!

Last edited:

laceysoft

Pickled Onion
darn it

darn it

I posted in the wrong place again way over there...read deb read!!! well you all know I am in need of gg's....thanks if ya can

laceysoft

Pickled Onion
kotsy

kotsy

thanks hon but yes you gifted me on Sunday so you can't do it again till gifting is reset...but it sure is appreciated you tried lol...but I am still outta points and hoping someone helps me today...I would so appreciated it!!!

lilbrat21

Fried Onion
a gift to you

a gift to you

check your bank and have a lucky day!:D

thanks hon but yes you gifted me on Sunday so you can't do it again till gifting is reset...but it sure is appreciated you tried lol...but I am still outta points and hoping someone helps me today...I would so appreciated it!!!

laceysoft

Pickled Onion
well here we go again

well here we go again

Man BS ate my gg's can someone help me out again...this week has been really tough holding on to gg's...if you can help thanks

laceysoft

Pickled Onion
how does that even work lol

how does that even work lol

ok so we get feature get luckies and I get around 3000 gg's...so awesome..but playing bs at 10 per scratch and cs at 1 point.how do you lose all your points and so quickly? Oh my gosh wierd....well anyway if someone could spare a few to get me through till chat tomorrow I would appreciate it and thank you.

Last edited:

brunmors

Fried Onion
Help needed!

Help needed!

I used all my GG point in playing Bingo and now I have a conversion available. Any help would be appreciated very much!

username: brunmors