• Hi and welcome to GoneGambling

Who wants to give some GG points? Who needs some GG points?

ChrisNobles

Fried Onion
Toss that dang salad

Toss that dang salad

I NEED GGS PLEASE, DANG CASH SALAD..LOL I HAVE 2 CONVERSIONS COMING UP. THANK YOU. I HOPE I DID THIS RIGHT :crazy:
You do those conversions and rock their world MrsBuda1..You are cleared for takeoff on runway nine rniner niner niner..9999 GLGL

bhayes

Pickled Onion
thank you

thank you

i still dont know how to thank those who have helped me with ggs i just see people have quoted me but no way to find who sends ggs. please inform.... And as we know I am great at losing and if anyone can spare any of course Im totally broke again would be greatly appreciated. Im just sitting here watchin the wheels go round and round. lol love ya all and to anyone who has helped me thank you so much

mrsbuda1

Pickled Onion
I JUST GAVE YOU EVERYTHING I COULD, HAVE FUN AND GLGLGL. C YA SOON
i still dont know how to thank those who have helped me with ggs i just see people have quoted me but no way to find who sends ggs. please inform.... And as we know I am great at losing and if anyone can spare any of course Im totally broke again would be greatly appreciated. Im just sitting here watchin the wheels go round and round. lol love ya all and to anyone who has helped me thank you so much

laceysoft

Pickled Onion
Thanks to....

Thanks to....

the lovely lady and her honey for helping me....and ms vickie for trying after I did get gifted. Awesome!!!!!!!

Last edited:

marielynne

Fried Onion

No way to know unless the person gifting posts after your request...just post thanks like you did when you see a balance boost lol....gonna try and gift u now.

dfu711

Pickled Onion
Out of gg's

Out of gg's

Can someone please help?
I need 8,000 GG'S
Conversion time again.
Thanks so much in advance!!!!