• Hi and welcome to GoneGambling

Who wants to give some GG points? Who needs some GG points?

laceysoft

Pickled Onion
someone gifted me cause I woke up his morning and it was in my bank...thanks to all who helped and to the gifter today. You all are the best...hope I win some gg's to play a tourney this weekend lol

brunmors

Fried Onion
I am begging!!!!!

I am begging!!!!!

Hello
first I am glad I found this forum! A lot of nice people around and interesting things to read and learn.

Now, I find myself with two conversions and no getluckies or any points.
If anyone has some to share I would appreciate it very very much and say thank you so much in advance.

Everyone has a good weekend!

username: brunmors

loretta

Pickled Onion
hi

hi

Got so many GG's that you don't know what to do with them all?
Or are you down on your luck and low on GG's?
Well here's the place where you can get together and share the love!

Post if you need 'em (try not to abuse please)
post if you want to help out the need
post if you have comments or questions about gifting

hi all i could use a few thank you if you can

bhayes

Pickled Onion
ggs

ggs

COULD REALLY USE SSOME GGS BORED ALL WEEK.BTW SORRY I MISSED CHAT FOR YOUR BIRTHDY DEE I REALLY TRIED TO MAKE IT AND EXCUSE MY CAPS THEY ARE STUCK LOL

bhayes

Pickled Onion
CONVERSION COMING

CONVERSION COMING

if anyone can spare ggs I could really use for a conversion tomorrow dont get many chances and really need this one, lol Barb

bhayes

Pickled Onion
CONVERSION COMING

CONVERSION COMING

if anyone can spare ggs I could really use for a conversion tomorrow dont get many chances and really need this one, lol Barb

bhayes

Pickled Onion
thank you

thank you

Dont know how to thank personally but thank you to whoever gave me some ggs yesterday it was greatly appreciate. love you guys. Barbara

bigcrapper

Pickled Onion
please help need some ggs for conversions my brother bigestfish passed away with hear

please help need some ggs for conversions my brother bigestfish passed away with hear

Got so many GG's that you don't know what to do with them all?
Or are you down on your luck and low on GG's?
Well here's the place where you can get together and share the love!

Post if you need 'em (try not to abuse please)
post if you want to help out the need
post if you have comments or questions about gifting

please help need some ggs for conversions my brother bigestfish passed away with heart attack
he always helped me with ggs but he is gone and i miss him he always thought i would hit it big
bigcrapper

marielynne

Fried Onion
so sorry for your loss!

so sorry for your loss!

So sorry for the loss of your brother. Please feel free to join a team or play a tourney on me in the future, ill spot you the 9999 prior to sat and then more on sun if you are running low. If you place high in the tourney if may give you something to grow. Just message me. xx (just saw rock me baby needs a team member, they are playing with 3 and are beating those that have 4! you should go for it!)

Last edited: