• Hi and welcome to GoneGambling

Who wants to give some GG points? Who needs some GG points?

laceysoft

Pickled Onion
RE: It's been awhile

RE: It's been awhile

I was so proud of myself not having to come ask for gg's...and it was fun well it lasted...sadly I ran out a few days ago and got help form a very dear member and now they are gone as of yesterday...my favorite tournament is playing I am hoping some wonderful gg member will grace me with a gift...thanks in advance if you can help me!!!

laceysoft

Pickled Onion
I'm back

I'm back

***Upate***

Whoever gifted me thanks so so much......yaaayyy I can play over the weekend.

well an angel helped me out and they are all gone again.darn gg's they don't wanna stay haha..but if anyone could help that would be awesome thanks if ya can

Last edited:

bhayes

Pickled Onion
I couldl really use some please

I couldl really use some please

am really on a bad streak can anyone spare some ggs please bhayes

mdtyper

Green Onion
help please

help please

Had a gift and played some earlier but would like to play some more if anyone can help. Sure would appreciate it!:cheers:

marielynne

Fried Onion
Had a gift and played some earlier but would like to play some more if anyone can help. Sure would appreciate it!:cheers:

check your bank! come play on the spring minions team..3 prizes only 4 teams..could win the big one lol! Anyway can regift you tomorrow too!

juggagrooves

I REALLY need some GG points - and am totally active on the site - really wish to get involved more too.

Please - if you can help - I <3 u forever!~

:cool::D:booze::wine:

juggagrooves

I REALLY need some GG points - and am totally active on the site - really wish to get involved more too.

Please - if you can help - I <3 u forever!~

:cool::D:booze:

bhayes

Pickled Onion
need to convert my conversion today for treasure mile or i will lose it

need to convert my conversion today for treasure mile or i will lose it

can anyone help with some ggs have a conversion with treasure mile but it will be gone tomorrow over 3o days HELP hope everyone had a Happy Halloween

Barb