• Hi and welcome to GoneGambling

BOOM BOOOM BOOOM BOOOM BIG THANKS TO SLOTOCASH..

ChrisNobles

Fried Onion
I apologize for my delay in replying and hope you ladies will forgive my rudeness. You just about summed it up Dee.but you left out the part about when i got up I straight fell again...It was to much ..I couldn't handle it. LOL It is real money and I deposited 30 bucks and took a low playthrough bonus of 65% so that gave me a starting bank roll of 49.50. WR required 15x playthrough and I completed them. I got super lucky because I was unaware at the time about the no wager over 10 dollars until WR is met. I should have known that though since one of our members here had a bad experience with that very t&c at Inets Stepchild I think it was. When it was brought to my attention I was pretty sure I had to have met requirements but wasn't 100% sure. So I had CS email me my play history from start time to end and you can imagine my relief to see that I had not violated that heart-breaker of a TC. Having said all that, Its still almost like it didn't really happen. I have a withdrawal pending, I was already a verified member. I resent all current docs so they could freshen up my file. The last time i looked it still said pending. So Fingers Crossed. Everyone I have spoken with or emailed has been super nice and helpful. Seems like a really good group. So....I'm waiting...we shall see...I will update once i know more.

Good Luck and Keep Em Spinning,
Chris
:booze::booze::wine::cheers:

jimebear

Pussy Willow
So glad you posted Chris! I loved the details and just amazing you could do that with such a small deposit, but it can and does happen!

You have a great memory by the way!! ;)

Congrats and keep us poor folks updated on how the withdrawal goes. I know there was a maximum per week for my $11K so it couldn't be done all at once

Jimebear

ChrisNobles

Fried Onion
1 Down and 12 more to go

1 Down and 12 more to go

Well it has begun!!! WOOT WOOT!!! The approval came down the line and i did receive my first installment. At present I have around a dozen left. I have contacted the I rep and asked for some help in getting my WD weekly limit raised from 2.5k. If anyone knows someone that knows someone that may be able to persuade(Do what you gotta do....Whatever.It.Takes.):D SlotoCash to loosen of the purse strings I would certainly be grateful and you will definitely be my hero. My new hero will also need a bitcoin wallet if they don't already have one.

Good Luck to all of you.

Best Regards,
Chris

krystalkitty

Well it has begun!!! WOOT WOOT!!! The approval came down the line and i did receive my first installment. At present I have around a dozen left. I have contacted the I rep and asked for some help in getting my WD weekly limit raised from 2.5k. If anyone knows someone that knows someone that may be able to persuade(Do what you gotta do....Whatever.It.Takes.):D SlotoCash to loosen of the purse strings I would certainly be grateful and you will definitely be my hero. My new hero will also need a bitcoin wallet if they don't already have one.

Good Luck to all of you.

Best Regards,
Chris

Really don't think that will happen, sorry to say!!!