• Hi and welcome to GoneGambling

COMPETITION #6

GreedyGirl

Pickled Onion
My gmail box is where all the GG notifications (prize confirmations, new members, members deleting, etc.) flood into. I'm notoriously bad at filing these emails away. How many UNREAD notifications do you think are in that mailbox?

The member who comes closest will win 25 Feature GetLucky's. If that member comes within 20 of the actual number, I'll toss in 10,000 GG's!

This Competition will close at the end of the Sunday is Funday chat...or if a member actually comes within 20 of the actual number. ;)

IMPORTANT!!!: Only ONE guess per member! Multiple guesses will disqualify you!

blackjktc

Pickled Onion
63 is my guess it could be alot higher guess but I have a little more faith in you than that to guess 1,000,000 lol

Tigerett

Pickled Onion
I would guess 750

I would guess 750

:confused::p

My gmail box is where all the GG notifications (prize confirmations, new members, members deleting, etc.) flood into. I'm notoriously bad at filing these emails away. How many UNREAD notifications do you think are in that mailbox?

The member who comes closest will win 25 Feature GetLucky's. If that member comes within 20 of the actual number, I'll toss in 10,000 GG's!

This Competition will close at the end of the Sunday is Funday chat...or if a member actually comes within 20 of the actual number. ;)

IMPORTANT!!!: Only ONE guess per member! Multiple guesses will disqualify you!

GreedyGirl

Pickled Onion
This Competition is closed!!!

This Competition is closed!!!

Ok, so I should've been clearer on this one, by saying 'without going over.'

Because I wasn't clear enough, I'm giving out GetLucky's to two members: huggles57 (who did not go over) and kitten1 (who was actually closer, but went over the actual number).

As you can see, my mailbox can use a professional organizer. There are currently 1,092 GG notifications. :crazy::crazy:

comp.jpg

Congrats to the winners!