• Hi and welcome to GoneGambling

Eliminations Problems?

veebot

Am I confused or is there a problem with the game? When I try to play the side game, I get the main game. Also, there are 16 houseguests but only 14 choices for who will be evicted. I don't want to make a selection if there is a glitch so I am holding off. Jackie and Jeff are the missing choices.

Thanks for any assistance!

Vee

GreedyGirl

Pickled Onion
Am I confused or is there a problem with the game? When I try to play the side game, I get the main game. Also, there are 16 houseguests but only 14 choices for who will be evicted. I don't want to make a selection if there is a glitch so I am holding off. Jackie and Jeff are the missing choices.

Thanks for any assistance!

Vee

Ok, so...when I set up the Side Game, it was prior to the start of BB, so there was no mention of either Jeff and Jackie on the BB website. Because I was away until Friday evening, I only got around to watching the episodes earlier this evening and saw that these two folks were added into the mix. Cutting to the chase, I've added both names to both the Main Game and the Side Game.

As to the Side Game going to the Main Game, not sure what you're seeing, Vee. I tried both games and they directed to their respective games--I could see no problems.

Lemme know if there are still issues, por favor. ;)

veebot

Thanks!

Thanks!

Thanks for fixing the game. The confusion that I experienced regarding being directed to the main game when I clicked side game was because the text at the top of the page where you make your selection is identical on both games. It instructs you to choose who you think will be going home on both games. I realize now that I was still playing the correct game but it was confusing...;)

Vee

jimebear

Pussy Willow
Jim GOOF Ball here....

Jim GOOF Ball here....

Ok, I admit it...I'm a goof ball as I still don't understand what's happening.

I went to SIDEBET and made my selection of who I thought was going to win the whole thing.

But when I went to the MAIN game, it did not offer me a choice as it filled in the SAME NAME I chose for the SIDE BET.

HELP!

Goofball Bear

jimebear

Pussy Willow
I'm sure it will be sorted out.....Greedy is very patient and giving person..and SMART. It's probably something I'm missing as I think VEEBOT managed to maneuver it successfully.

Jimebear

GreedyGirl

Pickled Onion
Ok, I admit it...I'm a goof ball as I still don't understand what's happening.

I went to SIDEBET and made my selection of who I thought was going to win the whole thing.

But when I went to the MAIN game, it did not offer me a choice as it filled in the SAME NAME I chose for the SIDE BET.

HELP!

Goofball Bear

You are a goofball, to be sure!

Honestly, I have NO clue what your having difficulties with. I went ahead and first, played the Side Game--no trouble there. I then went to the Main Game and that came up fine with the full list of Houseguests to choose from. Are you sure you're not just entering the same competition twice???

You kids are driving me crazy!!! :crazy::crazy::crazy:

babyspet2

Pickled Onion
You are a goofball, to be sure!

Honestly, I have NO clue what your having difficulties with. I went ahead and first, played the Side Game--no trouble there. I then went to the Main Game and that came up fine with the full list of Houseguests to choose from. Are you sure you're not just entering the same competition twice???

You kids are driving me crazy!!! :crazy::crazy::crazy:

ROFLMAO

M

Manymito

Comprehensive insurance

Comprehensive insurance

Comprehensive spam removed

Last edited by a moderator: