• Hi and welcome to GoneGambling

GetLucky Mailing

jimebear

Pussy Willow
I did not have sexual relations with that woman!

Oops....

I did not receive the newsletter today or any get lucky mailing...or anything...my heart is broken.

Love,
Jimebear

GreedyGirl

Pickled Onion
Thanks everyone. Looks as if there may still be a fly in our email ointment. I'll speak with the boys and see if they can locate the trouble. :crazy::crazy:

mrsbuda1

Pickled Onion
I GOT THE FLS THANK YOU BUT NO NEWSLETTER. ALSO IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR TROUBLE CINDY IS SOMEWHERE AROUND HERE..LMAO :D:cool:
Thanks everyone. Looks as if there may still be a fly in our email ointment. I'll speak with the boys and see if they can locate the trouble. :crazy::crazy:

babyspet2

Pickled Onion
GetLucky Mailing

I am not sure of anything. Haven't seen any email or anything, I get lost every time I come in here lol. But you know me I get lost going to chat.

Vickie

dokken

Pickled Onion
I received the gonegambling newsletter dated April 24th on April 25th, but I have to hand it to you Greedy, you are better that we thought. I was able to receive the special Inetbet edition dated April 28th on April 27th. So I wasn't having a problem not receiving them, I had the problem of receiving them before you even write them, lol