• Hi and welcome to GoneGambling

HOLIDAY COMPETITION #1 - THIS COMPETITION IS CLOSED!

GreedyGirl

Pickled Onion
As you may remember, I bake for the holidays. This year, I've taken on the daunting task of baking 88 loaves of bread. I began baking a couple weeks ago. How many loaves of bread have I baked at this point?

The member getting closest without going over will receive 2000 GG's. If they hit the number dead-on, they'll receive 5,000 GG's!

Every member participating in this Competition will receive 250 GG's, so EVERYONE's a winner!!!

IMPORTANT!: Only one guess per member. Multiple guesses and/or post editing will disqualify you.

Good luck! :wine:

cambaby2

Pickled Onion
I am going to say you have baked 93... for the reason that you must end up with 88, without factoring in the ones you burn lol

Last edited:

GreedyGirl

Pickled Onion
THIS COMPETITION IS CLOSED!!!

THIS COMPETITION IS CLOSED!!!

Ok, so I realized I wasn't real clear in my question, which was meant to be how many 'usable' loaves of bread had I made? The answer to that question was (when I posted this) 74. Because I wasn't clear, EVERYONE'S a WINNER!!!

Yep--each of you have just received 2,500 GG's...in your bank!!!

And as for littlebrat21...

I am going to guess 0:crazy:

Thanks for all the confidence! Hmmmph!

lilbrat21

Fried Onion
I said don't hate me...

I said don't hate me...

Just to be clear I was thinking that you got so busy and just had not had the time... lol

Ok, so I realized I wasn't real clear in my question, which was meant to be how many 'usable' loaves of bread had I made? The answer to that question was (when I posted this) 74. Because I wasn't clear, EVERYONE'S a WINNER!!!

Yep--each of you have just received 2,500 GG's...in your bank!!!

And as for littlebrat21...

Thanks for all the confidence! Hmmmph!