• Hi and welcome to GoneGambling

More Screen Shots at Winaday..Full Bloom and Vegasmania was HOT!

jimebear

Pussy Willow
Took advantage of the 150% deposit bonus at Winaday and got on a lucky streak. I posted two more larger Vegasmania wins under the Winaday heading, found lower in the forum.
And no Greedy, you do not have a cut...but I was able to cash out for $1400, most of which came from "Gypsy Charm" when I got the bonus. I got to choose a card. I was lucky and got a 5x multiplier and then picked a 3600 card so it was 18,000 nickels =$900, but I didn't get a screenshot.

Good luck and take advantage of the nice deposit bonus; they are not that common at Winaday.

View attachment 128View attachment 129View attachment 130

Attachments

• Vegasmania Screen shot.jpg
    Vegasmania Screen shot.jpg
    372.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Full bloom Screen Shot Winaday.jpg
    Full bloom Screen Shot Winaday.jpg
    359.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Winaday Full Bloom.jpg
    Winaday Full Bloom.jpg
    190.3 KB · Views: 0

jimebear

Pussy Willow
Would be a lot luckier and nicer if I hit the CASH OUT/WITHDRAWAL button more than the spin button!

Thanks KK.....you know it goes in cycles..and I'd been in a down one. Win just enough to pay off the credit card debt accumulated with the deposits!

Lucky Dust especially for you!

Jimebear

krystalkitty

Would be a lot luckier and nicer if I hit the CASH OUT/WITHDRAWAL button more than the spin button!

Thanks KK.....you know it goes in cycles..and I'd been in a down one. Win just enough to pay off the credit card debt accumulated with the deposits!

Lucky Dust especially for you!

Jimebear

LOL....yeah, me too!
Cycles....my unlucky cycle has been going on far too long now lol
TY for the LuckyDust...Maybe it will help:) Wishing you some more great luck also:)