• Hi and welcome to GoneGambling

My heart is breaking

babyspet2

Pickled Onion
Lacey, just wanted you to know we all are sending our prayers to you and that God is wrapping his arms around you for confort and strength. Just remember we are here for you.

Yes, I agree with you that drone prayer was beautiful!!

marielynne

Fried Onion
Thinking of you today

Thinking of you today

Cyber hugs from me to you, I know it's going to be a hard day today, the funeral day. Xxxxx

laceysoft

Pickled Onion
Yesterday I had to come again face to face with a Mother's worst nightmare and say my "final" goodbye to my beloved son David Michael. My heart is breaking and the pain is so great. I can't stop crying, but I want to say to David, my beautiful sweet soul 'My Son" i will truly miss you and I would give anything that I could hold you and touch you once more, to feel your loving arms around me and to tell you how much Mommy loves you... with my all of my heart and soul. Your home now and Daddy is with you and your son.
OMG the anguish the pain, my heart shattering in pieces I never knew existed....I love you so much my dear precious son.
To my beloved Grandson, only 8, your life taken from you, may you fly with the angels and in the loving arms of the Lord..your with Daddy and your Grandpa David, Grandma knows your safe little man and I am so glad Grandma found out how much you really love her and our special times together. Hey Mr. Joe as I called you...want some salt and vinegar potato chips?? I Can see your eyes light up, the smile on your face and oh man that can of pringles was gone. Aww Joe, Grandma will truly miss you!!!
David my son, I do find comfort in knowing that you are now home with Daddy, he is with you and your son and Mommy loves you forever and always and I am so proud to have been your Mom!!!davidjoememory.jpg

kikki1

Pickled Onion
Dear lacey.
im so feeling for you. I have lost my father- my brother and my sister, and im only 49. I wrote a tribure to my sister, with my tears running down my cheeks. It was on of the hardest thing i have ever done. I cant imagine how hard it must have been for you, writing your last post. I miss my sister dearly every day. But i can tell you, that things will get better, even though you cant see this now. I still cry over the people i have lost, but it get easier every day. I feel with you and know what you are going through.
I dont believe in god, and now i know why
kikki1

babyspet2

Pickled Onion
Yesterday I had to come again face to face with a Mother's worst nightmare and say my "final" goodbye to my beloved son David Michael. My heart is breaking and the pain is so great. I can't stop crying, but I want to say to David, my beautiful sweet soul 'My Son" i will truly miss you and I would give anything that I could hold you and touch you once more, to feel your loving arms around me and to tell you how much Mommy loves you... with my all of my heart and soul. Your home now and Daddy is with you and your son.
OMG the anguish the pain, my heart shattering in pieces I never knew existed....I love you so much my dear precious son.
To my beloved Grandson, only 8, your life taken from you, may you fly with the angels and in the loving arms of the Lord..your with Daddy and your Grandpa David, Grandma knows your safe little man and I am so glad Grandma found out how much you really love her and our special times together. Hey Mr. Joe as I called you...want some salt and vinegar potato chips?? I Can see your eyes light up, the smile on your face and oh man that can of pringles was gone. Aww Joe, Grandma will truly miss you!!!
David my son, I do find comfort in knowing that you are now home with Daddy, he is with you and your son and Mommy loves you forever and always and I am so proud to have been your Mom!!!View attachment 418

What a handsome son and grandson, You can see the love they have each other. I can see them holding hands as they have no pain and just the comfort they had being together. I have sent word to my grandson to help them learn their way around. Your friend in Christ.:)

laceysoft

Pickled Onion
Thanks so much, it has given me comfort to tell all my friends at gg...I feel all of you and your thoughts and prayers and kikki it is hard to understand, when we are hurting to say "why?" God "why?" did you take them. But, he did not take them from me, it was a horrible tragic accident. God knew that day was the day David and Joe would come home to him, but human error was the intstrument that got them there. That guy in the jeep did not know he would kill two innocents that day and possibly his passenger may be brain dead. Evil intervened to make that horrible traffic accident happen. I find peace that I know my son and grandson are home and in the light and love of the Lord. But, it a personal choice how others live and what their beliefs are and I will always tell you about God our father and his beloved son Jesus but I will never push it upon anyone. I love all you guys and I thank you all for being here for me.

drone1000

Pickled Onion
encouragement for you laceysoft.....

encouragement for you laceysoft.....

Jeremiah 33:6
“‘Nevertheless, I will bring health and healing to it; I will heal my people and will let them enjoy abundant peace and security.

Matthew 9:22
Jesus turned and saw her. “Take courage, daughter, He said, “your faith has healed you.” And the woman was cured from that very hour.

John 16:33
“I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”

Romans 15:33
The God of peace be with you all. Amen.