• Hi and welcome to GoneGambling

My Photo is Sideways

jimebear

Pussy Willow
Dear Abby,

The photo I want to post as my forum picture is sideways when I download it here.

It's not sideways on MY computer.

Why is it sideways here?

I can't str8-en it up either because I don't have the required tools here, do I?

I also wanted to change my "pickled onion" name to Pussy Willow, but it won't accept this change.

Love your guts!

Jimebear

GreedyGirl

Pickled Onion
Dear Abby,

The photo I want to post as my forum picture is sideways when I download it here.

It's not sideways on MY computer.

Why is it sideways here?

I can't str8-en it up either because I don't have the required tools here, do I?

I also wanted to change my "pickled onion" name to Pussy Willow, but it won't accept this change.

Love your guts!

Jimebear

This is a question for vBulletinBoyBryan. Gonna send this to his office. ;)

BryanB

Master of Onions
Staff member
Fixed it. The max allowed for profile images is 250x250 px. Troubleshooting it I had the same problem for some reason. Your image was 188x250, so I downloaded your handsome face and resized it by one pixel - uploaded and there ya go. You're now right side up.

As for not being able to add a customized profile name, I need to look into this since your user group has permission to do this. I did it for you anyway. :)

jimebear

Pussy Willow
Thank you!

Thank you!

Awwww, flattery will get you everywhere!

That's was very prompt and nice of you...it wasn't a big deal...I just wanted Greedy to feel sorry for me!!

Happy St. Patty's Day's Day!

Jimebear