• Hi and welcome to GoneGambling

Ok Laurie K...how much did you win at Deluxe Reels???

jimebear

Pussy Willow
I saw your name in the mega winner's list at Winaday!

20,000 times your bet so HOW MUCH? Inquiring minds want to know (and Greedy wants her cut)!

Love,
Jimebear

krystalkitty

Saw that at Winaday too:) I played it, but didn't hit squat. I went into bonus and saw I could of won $300...lol Anyway, with my $50 deposit, withdrew $500.00. So am very happy:)

Last edited:

ChrisNobles

Fried Onion
GG Members seem to be doing well at Winaday!!! Whether they know it or not!!

GG Members seem to be doing well at Winaday!!! Whether they know it or not!!

jimebear,
After reading your post I went to take a look and low and behold saw my name and my gf's name under megawins...Both of ours came from bonus rounds but after pounding away on the keys of my calculator I cant seem to make the numbers work....Do you know how they arrive at that multiplier? If so, please enlighten me.....I remember it being a nice win but nothing earth shattering like those numbers seem to me....

20305x The Reel De Luxe Laurie K. 2 days
19927x Pyramid Plunder Barbara H. 10 days
18883x Leprechaun Luck Christopher N. 17 days
17112x Leprechaun Luck Brandi C. 1 day

jimebear

Pussy Willow
I haven't figured it out yet either, but if you are on THAT list, it APPEARS it was a pretty large amount.
However, it doesn't necessarily guaranteed because I think it is based on the AMOUNT PER SPIN.

I'm not a mathematician, but basically, if you were betting 1 cent per spin and won $20, that would 2000 times.
If you were betting $10 per spin and won $20, that would only be 2 times.

So maybe you were betting 1 cent per spin and won $200 so that would be something like 20,000 times, correct?

Do you follow me?

Thanks for responding!

Jimebear