• Hi and welcome to GoneGambling

Thanking posts

GreedyGirl

Pickled Onion
Did you know you can thank members/staff for a post they've made? It's simple: Just click the 'Thank for the post' button at the bottom of the post (see the screenshot, below--item circled at the bottom). It'll help the street cred of that member, as well as show them a bit of appreciation!

forum thanks.jpg

doc3738

Pickled Onion
keep looking

keep looking

someone has stolen mine
I have looked up and down the page and even got the wife to look twice and someone has taken it
Maybe they needed two thanks buttons:confused:

lasse1

Pickled Onion
Ty smiley

Ty smiley

someone has stolen mine
I have looked up and down the page and even got the wife to look twice and someone has taken it
Maybe they needed two thanks buttons:confused:

mine are there as a small yellow smiley under the big blue line

Aha as soon as i replied, mine dissapeared also and doc was the only one WHO got one.
Greedys dissapeared also
Lars

doc3738

Pickled Onion
showed up

showed up

Well, guess we know who had all the Thank you buttons
Lasse1
I see after I say something you make a comment and suddenly mine is back
Thank you for returning it lol

GreedyGirl

Pickled Onion
Glad to see doc has sorted this out for himself, however, there IS still some sort of goofy issue with this. If you notice, both Bryan and I are unable to be thanked.

Further proof this is a thankless job! :D

doc3738

Pickled Onion
gone again

gone again

Lasse1
put it back you have to learn to share
they are not collectables or something you can hold onto and think they will become more valuable
they are Thank you buttons
Now put back and leave alone:cry:

lasse1

Pickled Onion
Lasse1
put it back you have to learn to share
they are not collectables or something you can hold onto and think they will become more valuable
they are Thank you buttons
Now put back and leave alone:cry:

Nope, i will not give them back. They are now my imagninary friends ....... Only i can see them booooooh

doc3738

Pickled Onion
I knew it

I knew it

I knew you had them
Every time they come up missing and you reply they show back up
At least they are smart enough to get away looks like they would be smart enough to see you coming and run :confused:

lasse1

Pickled Onion
I knew you had them
Every time they come up missing and you reply they show back up
At least they are smart enough to get away looks like they would be smart enough to see you coming and run :confused:

Last night i took a good game of Cards with my new friends ................ strip poker
No need to say, ... i lost... so bevare :cool: