• Hi and welcome to GoneGambling

the law of eventuality

matt

Chopped Onion
amazing roulette patterns......

Hi people
just thought id share this with you good people .

Iv put this info on another non gambling site and just thought it would be better understood here.
<snip>

A gift from me to you ..... No scam

God bless

Last edited by a moderator:

BryanB

Master of Onions
Staff member
Like I mentioned in my PM to you, roulette systems are scams and are not welcome here.

You cannot predict a random outcome, and the outcome has no influence on future outcomes. Trying to encourage people to buy into this is bullshit - trying to sell systems is dodgy at the least, and should be a criminal offence. It definitely won't be tolerated here.

Just a heads up.

And I'm an atheist, so please don't god bless me when you're trying to convince me of bullshit. Thank you.

matt

Chopped Onion
Like I mentioned in my PM to you, roulette systems are scams and are not welcome here.

You cannot predict a random outcome, and the outcome has no influence on future outcomes. Trying to encourage people to buy into this is bullshit - trying to sell systems is dodgy at the least, and should be a criminal offence. It definitely won't be tolerated here.

Just a heads up.

And I'm an atheist, so please don't god bless me when you're trying to convince me of bullshit. Thank you.

I agree trying to sell bullshit systems is wrong ....... They should be shot.

The thing is that im not trying to convince anyone .......... All ya need to do is try it and enjoy it.

Its just something iv been using for many years for fun.

Enjoy......or not Lol

If you have any solid evidence as to why this doesn't work id be extremely interested in listening then I'll hold my hands in the air and say " Oo that's right , i was wrong "

Until then the law stands true .

BryanB

Master of Onions
Staff member
I don't need to provide evidence that random is random, and that you cannot predict the future on a random event.

Go peddle your bullshit elsewhere. Treating our membership like they're just a bunch of stupid sheep prompts me to get out the ban hammer. Bye.

doc3738

Pickled Onion
random system

random system

I agree it is a scam system and nothing more . I am amazed that you did not ban him from the get go
I will say of he was giving this idea or whatever it may be away then that is fine but to try selling it is a different matter