• Hi and welcome to GoneGambling

I'M BACK...AND MARRIED!!!

GreedyGirl

Pickled Onion
It's been both the most hectic/challenging/EXHAUSTING (!!!) several weeks AND the most amazing time of my life. Here goes...my very first post as a married woman!

Over the next several days, you'll be hearing all about everything--from our nightmare move (into an even more nightmarish house!), to everything that went wrong going towards our big day, to the wedding itself. And more!

It's really been incredible, but to be honest, I'm just beyond happy to be home and settling back into some semblance of a routine. Moreover, I'm silly-happy to be diving back into work (never thought you'd hear me say that, didja?).

Yes, there's gonna be a newsletter (tomorrow, Friday--yay!) AND a special 'wedding reception' just for all the GG members! Keep your eyes peeled for the newsletter. I promise, it's gonna be a fun read!

Also, massive apologies for the delay in closing Eliminations, but it's finally settled. Note to self: Don't ever have another huge event at the same time Eliminations is closing! :crazy:

Last but not least, thanks to everyone for a problem-free few weeks around here. That's the best wedding gift I could've had! :wine:

jimebear

Pussy Willow
I can't believe you went through with it! You are MARRIED..do you know what that means???!!!?!?!?
:crazy::confused::crazy:

Congrats to the new Ms. "TheJoe"!!

Jimebear

mistyshade

Pickled Onion
Married!

Married!

GAWD ALMICHTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Never thought I would see; 'Greedy has got married'.

FAINT!!!.................................THUD!!!!!!!!!

Phil. ;):thumbsup:

Jas2587

Pickled Onion
Congrats to the very happy couple
saw the pictures looked beautiful
Did Bryan give the Bride away
was Dee in the pictures

so Happy for you both

kikki1

Pickled Onion
congrats to the married couple.
May the luck and happiness shine on you¨.
Im not on facebook, but would like to see som pictures :wine::wine::wine: