• Hi and welcome to GoneGambling

THIS COMPETITION IS CLOSED!!! - FORUM COMPETITION #3

GreedyGirl

Pickled Onion
Now this one's gonna be considerably tougher...at least I'm pretty sure it will be.

Unlike Joe, I'm not much of a candy person, however, there ARE three types of candy bars I'll buy for me...IF I can find them!

Two of the candy bars are found here in the U.S.--and they're not all that easy to find. The third candy bar is easy to find, IF you live in Canada!

You'll have three guesses on this one. For each correct guess, you'll receive 2,500 GG's. Get 'em all right (yeah, like anyone will!), I'm gonna go ahead and give you a whopping 50,000 GG's!

Good luck with this one!

IMPORTANT!: You only get THREE guesses on this (in ONE post!!!). Only one post with three guesses in it per member. More than three guesses, multiple posts and/or post editing will disqualify you!

marielynne

Fried Onion
just disqualified myself by changing the Canadian bar, but I dont care, just had an food orgasmic experience watching us people eat canadian candy and the wunderbar almost made me die it looked so good! lololol

GreedyGirl

Pickled Onion
WE HAVE NO WINNERS!!!

WE HAVE NO WINNERS!!!

Ouch! No one got this one, either. Yep, it WAS tough, to be sure, so I'm gonna give everyone who took a stab at this one 500 GG's, just for the effort. ;)

Here are the answers...

Uno bar (yum--especially frozen!)
Rocky Road (love those!)

and from Canada...

Coffee Crisp (gawd those are good!)

marielynne

Fried Onion
I saw in the video I watched coffee crisps got high ratings...gonna have to try that when I visit Vancouver, and the Wunderbar. I dont eat any sugar but Ill bring it home for a xmas treat lol:wine: